Saturday, March 5, 2022

November 26th, 2021

We were playing Cards Against Humanity. His sister said her friend couldn't read. I didn't push because my little brother had a hard time reading and writing at a young age and I knew how rough it could be when you'd need to read something out loud. When we'd finished that game, I mentioned a game dealing more so with pictures and less reading and no writing. They laughed at me, his whole family and the friend. It hit me then that it was another lie. They all live in their own little worlds. He learned this from them. They all learned it from each other. How much of what they say is truthful and how much is some sort of.... I don't know what to call it, a game of their own?
Things only got worse from there. Since cutting off ties with my family I have never seen such blatant arrogance and enabling of abusive behaviors. They seem to have a sick co-dependency thing going on. It makes me wonder about their brother. Is he actually as toxic as they make him out to be? Or is he the me of the family?

-My Phone-

No comments:

Post a Comment