Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Spooky.

Youtube feels I must not share a certain video with anyone. We wouldn't want to offend Mormons. Which further proves...
money is power.
and the "leaders" have nothing but profit.
So, now I'm left to describe what this video showed....
Women trying to enter the veil AKA enter into heaven. They are chanting and putting their hands up, and doing some sort of secret handshake, and the whole time you watch this you think, oh my lord, is this a cult? But no, it's the Mormon "religion". They are wearing their own veils/hoods, some green apron thing, and an Amish type dress. And after it ended I felt like throwing up. THIS is what my parents are a part of?! THIS? How? Why? I mean, they raised me to think and educate myself. Yet they do this? So it doesn't make sense to me. I am confused. I am hurt. I am sickened. I am worried...
If Mormons are this controlled what is stopping them from going into a big camp and committing mass suicide? What is stopping them from believing it is God's will? I feel like I need to protect my family. I do NOT want my siblings to be a part of this.
**EDIT** Good news! Someone helped me out via Ex-Mormons Worldwide on facebook. Thank you dear kind sir. You may watch the video HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment