Thursday, June 2, 2011

disgust.

i can't stop being disgusted with myself.
i was made a fool of, again. i specifically said i believed i was making a better choice in my last boyfriend. i was wrong.
very, very, very wrong. i keep trying to be okay with that.
but how can i keep being SO wrong with who i date?? i am starting to lose hope in ever finding someone good and worthwhile.
only bums like me. :( not even like me... more like, want to use me.
they use, and they use, and they use. BUT i am a human being. i am a girl. i have had my heart broken. i have dated an abusive jerk. and the last guy knew this and STILL only thought of himself. i lose hope in people more and more every day. i need to sleep...
and maybe cry.
but i don't want to cry anymore.
i don't want to know me anymore.
i'm a fucking idiot.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you've been having a hard time. Hope everything turns around soon. Rooting for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Logan, you are so sweet. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete