Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's sort of sad when...

1. Both of your parents are down because bums keep coming into your life.
2. You are down because you keep allowing bums into your life.
3. Even your dad (an asshole) tells you, "You take in these 'projects' in hope to better their lives and then end up sorely disappointed. But you only leave this 'project' when they push your final buttons."
4. Your dad (an asshole) also says with much despair, "Where are all of these bums coming from?!"
5. Your mother agrees with you when you say, "I have dated THE WORST choices in men known to womenkind."
6. You never get an apology for all of the horrid things they do.
7. You become the crazy bitch.

I have to laugh at the last one, I sort of do it to myself, but at the same time... use your brains people! Why do you think no one else tries anymore? They are doomed. So for my projects I give myself a score of
F+

No comments:

Post a Comment