Friday, June 10, 2011

Gentleman or...

So, after a horrible day of being proven right about a "friendlolololol"... my new friend took me on a date. A real date. He started by coming to my house to pick me up (already headed in the right direction) but he didn't stop there, he brought me roses! We then started driving South, only to end up at dun dun dun duuuun: Goodwood. AND THEN, he took me to Pirates of The Caribbean 4. We arrived back at my house at 11:00 where he ended the night by walking me to my door. :) Did I mention he opened every door for me... EVEN his car door. Ahhhh. Who is this mutant? He never tried to force a smacker on my lips, or shove his tongue down my throat, or his hand up my shirt, or his fingers down my pants...
it was just a lovely night of being respected. I am still waiting for the world to implode or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment