Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pleasant Grove, UT

I've always known that I hated the place, but it wasn't up until today that my hate was finalized.
For you see, today I went to the Orem library! My heart was full and checking out my loot was an adventure. There were many, MANY, MANY books. There were many movies, books on audio, and 3 stories to fit it all. Oh, 3 stories and 2 sides to the library. Why does anyone want to live in Pleasant Grove? Really? They can't even give the citizens a good library. Which doesn't surprise me. What religion wants their people to educate themselves on literature that is not their own?

3 comments:

  1. I like the orem library. But I love pgs and pg in general. But to each heart its own home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just get the fuck out of there Brooke. Honestly there's nothing there for you. You're too awesome to trapped there forever. =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kori, I plan on getting out as soon as I can. I just need stability before ya know what I mean?

    ReplyDelete