Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Truth

Dearest followers,
I have something to confess. As someone who prides herself on honesty, I must tell you...

I lied.

I lied with my words and pictures. And I feel horrid about it. The truth is my last relationship was anything but picture perfect. I haven't been too upfront about what happened. Which is weird, I know. Since we all know I love to vent the truth out to the online world. So here are the facts:

1. While I was smiling in any pictures I posted of Camron and I, quite often I was feeling down and exhausted.
2. He was a bully, and when he drank, he was an even bigger bully.
3. He threatened to cheat on me/break up with me in the first week of dating. All because I was hanging out with friends without him. Yet I stuck around.
4. That trip to Idaho I posted about quite a while ago... complete fail. I spent too much time weeping in the hall of the motel. Two months in and he was acting like my father on his worst days. Yet I stuck around.
5. He would make fun of my nose.
6. Every time I would find a way to hang out with my friends he had to come along. He would then drink, and decide I was a cheater in waiting. He then would make me upset in front of my friends, embarrassing me, and making me worry I wouldn't get invited to go hang out anymore.
7. The biggest smack came at one of these get togethers. (The 80's Bus Party) He drank A LOT. Treating me more and more badly with every chug. And by the end of the night this is what I heard from the person that "loved me"

"Now I can see why he left you."

He brought up marriage and I knew I had to get out.


Anyone reading this is probably wondering why I decided to write about this now. Well, my sister is the only one that knows about him and who he is. I feel like this is something that needs to be talked about. People need to know. Women need to know.

I have got to stop doing this to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment