Monday, March 28, 2011

one of those nights...

I am once again having one of those nights where I would much rather stay curled up in my bed with the laptop then go out. I am enjoying not wearing a bra. I am enjoying having my pants undone. I am enjoying my messy hair. I am enjoying snacking on food that I shouldn't. Okay, that's a lie. I fear I will gain weight. Le sigh. Damn you calories.

 
I want a break from the same-old, same-old.
I want to get in a car and drive to California.
I want to sleep on the beach.
I want to run around in a bikini and not care what the fuck I look like, because I'm never going to see any of the people around me again.
I want to buy a souvenir that I can wear around my neck.
I want to tan in the sun... well maybe get a sunburn.
I want to come back with another tattoo.
I want to smoke weed while watching the sun come up.
I want to make love in the cool breeze.
I want to walk around barefoot and not get frost bitten.
I want to know that my life is going to turn out okay in the end.
I want to not have a job for a month or two.
I want to tell my dad that he is mean.
I want to move out again.
I want to get shit-faced every night, pass out, wake up, and then do it all over again.
I want to not have a care in the world.

I need to stop wanting so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment