Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sick. So sick. Help!

I am one NOT, hot mess right now.
IF someone were to be watching me right now this is what they would be seeing....

1. My best friend, Mr. Toilet Paper Roll getting yelled at every time I have to use him. But the joke is on him, he is almost out of existence.
2. Me using all sorts of profanity before and after I sneeze my guts out.
3. Me grumbling about stupid things that an 8-year-old would probably be complaining about. I should know, my 11-year-old brother even made fun of me.
4. My hair making me look like I just had my life rocked in bed, sadly, it isn't so.
5. Pills, pills, and more pills. Pills that are not doing a damn thing.
6. Water, that I want to drink, but can barely drink.

And now Mr. Toilet Paper Roll is gone. R.I.P.
Time for Mr. Toilet Paper Roll Jr.
This blog post is stupid.
I should go to bed.
I wish I could breathe!

No comments:

Post a Comment