Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Bully

Well, one of too many.
Anyway, I get on Facebook to discover some friend requests.
One of which is:

COREY  FUCKING LARSEN

*gasp!*
Now if anyone is wondering why that is so "gasp" worthy, let me explain.
He made fun of me nearly EVERY day in 9th Grade. One day I actually ran out of class crying. I never got an apology. I never even felt like he had remorse. And NOW he wants to be Facebook "friends" because?! What has this world come to? It seems as though bullies literally don't comprehend the pain they cause. It will never go away. He is one of the main reasons I look in the mirror and hate what I see.

Hey Corey! How about you pay for a nose job and then "big nose", "grudge girl", "Pinocchio" will accept the friend request...

Deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment