Monday, March 21, 2011

good&bad.

I had THE coolest dream EVER last night. I was at a rave that lasted for days, but there were also comedians there performing. So maybe it was more of a festival of awesome. But anyway, in my dream I met Chelsea Handler. We were all partying it up. It may have also been some form of Las Vegas.... Anyway, I wish I had dreams like this EVERY night.


I awoke to find my buhbay Brewster sick. :( His tail is literally dead. And his back legs are not working normally. Paralysis? Stroke? I just don't know. We are taking him to the vet tomorrow. I handled it pretty well... until I was driving home from work. It was then, as I was jamming Taylor Swift on my iPod, that I wept like a little baby. I don't know what I will do if it's something that will just get worse... and then I have to put him to sleep. MY CHILD DYING is NOT something I can handle. I haven't decided if I should contact his father yet. Most of me thinks he wouldn't give a shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment