Friday, August 27, 2010

Sorry For Possibly Offending You

Texts between my mother and a twat: 

Nick: Since your daughter has been paid today, I would appreciate if I recieved the 55 dollars that she owes me by tomorrow.

Mom: She does not get paid until the last day of the month. And my daughter's name is Brooke. She will pay you.

Nick: Oh, I thought it was the last Friday of the month... Sorry for possibly offending you.

So, after 4 years he can't remember my name? Hmmmm.... Well.... I feel great! And he still can never own up to being a jerk. (He possibly could have offended my mother, but just possibly, probably not though.) He really does have himself convinced he is a great guy. Oh the world he must live in. All sorts of wonders to behold... Now, let's clear this up.... I get paid on the last Friday of the month IF it's the 29th or 30th. Since today is the 27th would it make sense for me to get paid? Now, after a year of living together you would think a smart human would know this. But he is neither a human, nor smart. Soooo... I guess it's to be expected. AND the money I "owe" him is for MY phone. We are on a family plan together. So, yes, I will give him the money I OWE T-MOBILE.

No comments:

Post a Comment