Saturday, August 21, 2010

Chuck E. Cheese Memories...

I found pictures of Nick and I in one of my books when going to read.
Pictures from when we went to Chuck E. Cheese for a birthday party.
I didn't/don't know what to do with them. Sure, I would really like to crumple them up, scream a little, then BURN them.
Instead they had been sitting on my "cuddle bag".
I had just been passing by the them; occasionally glaring...
Then Camron saw them.
My first thoughts were: Oh shit, he's going to get all upset.
Instead, he said, "Oh I like this one (referring to the one of us kissing). Where should we put it up? *laughing* How about here. And this one can go here..." I replied, "Oh thanks, you know how happy seeing his face makes me feel." So now my room has 3 Nick faces, just sitting around randomly.
The big thing about this is, he didn't get rude, he didn't cry, he didn't yell at me. All of the reactions I would have expected to come. Because my expectations of boyfriends are pretty low at this point. He always proves me wrong though. :)
And he made me realize something. I am not property to him. I am a human. A human who has lived other adventures/disappointments. A human who has made choices NOT involving him. And he accepts that. It made me feel even more as if I was only ever property to Nick. A body to be seen around with. That's what girls are to him it seems. Something he can shine up real nice (with compliments, hugs, kisses, the right twists in his stories) then when they start to appear less shiny to him he can move on to other girls. Other online girls. Other "projects" to call his own. Well Nick, I give you a big, fat F- on the "Brooke Conley Project".

Somewhere, I have other Chuck E. Cheese pictures with him too. From another time. Another time of him fucking me over. I'm never going to Chuck E. Cheese again.

Dear Doctor, that is one place new memories will not be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment