Thursday, August 5, 2010

How Is Brooke Doing... Is She Okay?

How am I doing?
Well....
that information is for friends only.
Which you so obviously are not.

If my mom were to be honest, this would have been her reply:

"Well you see, after leaving her in the dirt all broken and defeated she sort of snapped. Mental breakdown would be more exact. She has panic attacks all of the time. She cries a lot, although that has started to cease. Is that a good thing though? Hmmm. Anyway, yeah, she is on meds now. We felt doping her up was the best way to go. The doctor was so worried about her he told me to take her straight to a "Crisis Team" at the Provo hospital if anything were to happen. Yup, there is such a thing as a "Crisis Team". You know, you really hurt my daughter. And I don't think you can even start to comprehende what you have done. Oh, and thanks for the beads, it's the least you could do for her. Asshole."

She said she replied with:
"She's fine."

Now, I'm pretty sure fine can not even begin to describe how I really am. *shrug

On a good note, the meds do seem to be working. My brain feels more clear than it has in years.... maybe since moving to Utah. I have smiled quite a bit today too. But there is this constant thought in the back of my mind...

Am I me anymore?





"How is Brooke doing? Is she okay?"
I don't know. You tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment