Monday, June 13, 2022

Kung Fu Panda

You could have been here watching this movie

If you had just chosen to do better

But why would you be here laughing with us

When you could be choking on self-hatred and lust

You collect women

Rate us in your top 8

The lil boy never left MySpace

Wish I had countered the charms

Clearly seen the poster child for shitty art

Felt it in your lackluster touch

Held my hand just to capture my heart

Staging your hair this way and that

But for how long

Til you're no longer smooth and impressive

unadorned, unembellished 

After all what's a peacock 

without a pretty presence

Should have known I was warmer

Should have known we were different

Should have known when we fucked

When I wanted it to stop;

should've known

You could have been here watching this movie

If you had just chosen to be better

But why would you be here laughing with us

You only hurt the ones you love

No comments:

Post a Comment