Sunday, June 26, 2022

Chasing The High

sirens of loneliness tear through my flesh

i begin to indulge in the carnage and mess

this big hole can't get enough

i must consume

i seek closure in not feeling 

comfort in the panic

panting and sobbing

chasing and charging

my account's overdrawn

they say when you love someone 

darkness becomes dawn

a distorted mock-up

tic tac lies

double down

while you flash those pretty eyes

i'm very familiar with my own demise

i must confess

partake of the dust

fuck, lie, then distrust 

every fragmented part

why don't you choke

solid carbon dioxide bloke

a worldwide craft

devouring nightly

a pact with my heart

when you stand right by me, 

you play your part

are you ready to decline

hardly recognize 

you and i

am i monster or something else

a triad of mischief

baggage and false pre-

tends, shit's tense

I'll fake it til i'm gone

baby....

i won't give a fuck

baby, i won't give a fuck

i don't give a fuck

Eu não dou a mínima.

No comments:

Post a Comment