Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Learning Not Mourning

I am in a "take everything as a learning experience" stage.
So, when I receive a text from my ex that goes as follows:

"haha you're ridiculous. You don't care about anything but yourself. And if you did... you would notice the effort I've made and am still making. You act as if you know what I'm thinking and am doing when I'm not around you, when all I've ever done is try to be the best friend/boyfriend I can be. Sometimes things are hard for me but that doesn't mean I'm not giving my all. But you know everything so why am I even talking."

Well, first of all ERIC, you haven't talked to me, you are texting. May I point out that whenever I tried the whole serious talk thing YOU started to raise your voice and act like a little emotional whiny butt.
Second of all, (and this is my learning experience) I am taking this as my Karma. I often sent angry texts, most MUCH worse than this, to a special someone. I'll take this. I'll let it sit on my shoulders for a bit. I'll move on.

1 comment:

  1. I love taylor swift! :) lol... The funniest taylor swift joke was "good luck finding something that rhymes with gyllenhaaul. He he

    ReplyDelete