Friday, May 27, 2011

my last kiss.

No one ever thinks their last kiss with their love is going to be a planned last kiss, but ours was. Now, looking back, I'm thinking his plans were a little bit different than mine. You see, I didn't think it would really be our last. I think he knew the whole time. I'm kind of angry he asked for it now, ya know? Yet...

I wish I could remember the feelings more.
I wish I had treasured our last hug.
I wish I had treasured our last hang out on the same bed.
I wish I had treasured our last little disagreement.
I wish I had treasured his last laugh with me.
I wish I had never helped us get here.
I wish I could get away from myself.

I wish he knew.
I wish he cared.
I wish he understood.

I wish that I didn't care.



I'm glad I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment