Sunday, May 22, 2011

PSYCHO! (trigger warning)


The other night I had one of one THE worst experiences of my life. No joke. I really don't want to have to type this out, but this needs to be shared...

I had finally decided to catch up with an old friend. This old friend obviously had a peeked interest in me... I just didn't know how much. We hung out for a few hours with some other people. After a while he asked if he could talk to me upstairs.... this is where it gets scary... WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

This is pretty much our conversation: (imagine a creeper trying to kiss you on and off the whole time, grabbing your arms when you say you just want to go back downstairs and try to do just that, and THRUSTING your face upwards saying: "Look at me when I'm talking to you.")

HIM: "I've had many opportunities where I could have kissed you tonight, but I didn't because I didn't know your thoughts on the matter. I cannot deny you are physically attractive. But it's more than that. You are mentally and intellectuality stimulating. Sex is not my word of choice. I prefer "mating" or even better "sexual reproduction". I can neither deny that I would very much like to sexually reproduce with you if given the opportunity. What are your thoughts on this matter?"

ME: -my face was literally something like this :S- "Ummmm... I mean... that's... just... not going to happen. I'm sorry. But no... just... no."

HIM: "But why?"

ME: "First of all, I dated your older brother a while back. Second of all you are younger than me. I NEVER date someone younger than me. It just wouldn't happen." (I was trying to be kind with my reasoning because in my mind he was this little boy that I had once adored... whom had just happened to turn into a CREEPER.)

HIM: "Intellectually that just doesn't make sense."

ME: "What sort of answer are you wanting here? I mean... it's just not going to happen. That's my answer."

HIM: "What would your thoughts be on me kissing you?"

ME: "That is also not going to happen." -us going back and forth on him trying to get his way and me saying NO WAY YOU CREEPER!... except in a nicer way. But just when I thought he couldn't make it anymore scary.... 

HIM: "Biologically I am the perfect choice for your age. My sperm count best matches up with your fertility cycle. You are ready to be a mother. Did you know that Brooke? There are very few who would have my offspring and even fewer who I would want to have my offspring."

ME: "nooooo.... I'm not.... ready... to be a.... mother. That's just... hahaha... not true." (at this point I was almost in hysteria, hence I finally let out some laughter, but it was like scared laughter... and I kept waiting for someone to rescue me... but as always I had to save myself)

...Some of the guys came up and said they were heading to Wally World, I decided then that I was getting the hell out of there. And I did. And I am still in shock about this whole thing. Random pieces of this time haunt me when I am trying to go to sleep. People, there are creepers out there. Beware.

3 comments: