Wednesday, April 6, 2011

sad&tired.

I knew it couldn't go on forever. Where do I start...

My relationship is failing. And I am sad. It's crazy... I truly believed after Nick that I just wouldn't care like I did with him. But this is getting pretty depressing. I don't even know how to explain how I am really feeling. The closest I can come is this:

It's a mix of Camron and Nick. I'm fed up but at the same time the idea of losing him makes me want to cry. And I probably shouldn't say Camron... just because this fed up is different. I am fed up with being disappointed. Camron was just a douche.

I really feel sick. It's like all of this stress is tearing my body apart. I have been soooo tired these past few days. And my head won't stop hurting! I am also biting my nails again. "yippee".

I was looking forward to Spring Break because it meant no work for me, but I am now worried that is just going to lead me to sitting around dwelling on my depressed state. Also, I have discovered the joys of opiates. This is not a good thing. Codeine you started me on a path that could be destructive.

Oh, I'm taking the ACT on Saturday. Wish me luck! I have not taken a math class since 11th grade. :S I am just a tad worried. Anyway, this will lead me to... dun dun dun duuuun:


GOING BACK TO SCHOOL IN THE FALL!!!

1 comment: