Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I wish I could backspace my life.

I just backspaced the hell out of this post.

My freedom was taken long ago it seems.

I miss not giving a fuck what anyone thinks. 

Now I am stuck with my own thoughts. Wanting to shout them to the world. But never doing it. And I know I don't have any REAL friends. So that's a bummer. I have to go to work in about an hour. I'm afraid today will be the day that I scream, "FUCK THIS JOB!" and then throw down whatever I am holding and head to the nearest exit. My dad would never allow me to stay in his house. My dad is a douche. How many days can a father ignore his daughter's existence? I don't know... I think I'm going on 2 weeks now.

Here is the truth: I blame parents for fucking up their kids. Maybe if I had a good, strong, firm relationship with my father I wouldn't constantly FUCK UP the kind of guys I allow into my life. Maybe I wouldn't trade sex for some hope of "love" "caring" "honesty" "companionship". Here is the truth: I blame religion for fucking up parenting skills. Unconditional love can not exist when religions are pounding down conditions. "Jesus Said Love Everyone" -a Mormon song. Well, read the fine print:

unless they are gay, black, speak their mind while also having tits, want nothing to do with religion, have pet unicorns, walk backwards while sucking on a rainbow lollipop...

I backspaced the hell out of this post again.
I guess that means I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment