Saturday, January 29, 2011

What I Believe:


Ask me again when I'm a happier person.
But in funnier news, here are some of my not as important beliefs:
1. I believe Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, and Bill O'Reilly are phonies.
2. I believe the LDS church is not true; in fact no religion is true. If any church were true God would be a judgmental, pervert, jerk.
3. I believe I HATE living in Utah.
4. I believe I need a nose job.
5. I believe one day... if I make it... I will find people who treat me right. I will live somewhere great; hopefully California!
6. I believe I am not crazy. Although if someone had asked me even a month ago I would have said I was. But really, as my one day counselor said; summarized: "I've just been dealt too many bad cards." I believe anyone in my shoes would have lost it a LONG, long time ago.
7. I believe patience is the best thing for me right now. *smirk

No comments:

Post a Comment