Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Siblings:

The day has finally come...
Keith II- He just turned 16 years old; and boy oh boy can you tell his age. Was I that cranky when I was 16?? :P He has some things to figure out in his life. I try to help him but... that doesn't go very well. But here are the good things about him: He is VERY artistic. I think one day with some practice and self discipline he could become a tattoo artist. What a cool job that would be! He could hook his sista up!! :D Right now he is taking drum lessons, we all hope it helps him take out some of his aggression. He likes to design video game levels? Pardon me, I do not know the lingo. But he has gotten good feedback, and I believe he could even decide to go into graphic design if he wanted to.

Kaitlyn- She is 12 years old; turning 13 in March. She acts much older than her age. I often turn to her for advice or just a friendly reminder that I am not alone. She is VERY popular and pretty. Can you say cheerleader type? ;) She hates when I say she could/should be a cheerleader. (as long as she doesn't take on the bad habits they sometimes have *coughcoughskanks) Anywayyyy, She is boy crazy; VERY boy crazy. I can't believe how early it starts these days. So boys, I've got my eyes on you....
Among her many talents, because she is good at so many things, sigh* Jealous, are gymnastics and dance. She has taken a break from dance though. She had been in it since she was 2 years old and was burnt out. But really, she can pretty much do anything she sets her mind to.

Donovan-He is 11 years old and is the baby of the family. While he can be quite the little "brat" at the end of the night he is usually the one making a wise crack that has us all laughing. He's good at breaking a bad mood. He is a sweet heart. Sometimes I worry about him. He is so easily walked on by others. :/ He LOVES anything about World War II. While it's hard to get him to read and write give him something on war and he's reading to do both. He was not a "planned" child; which I mentioned in an earlier post. But to go further on that. I believe he was sent to us for a reason. His health conditions have brought our family closer, who knows, he may have even saved my parents' marriage. We don't know what is in store for his future but he will have our love and support all along the way.

1 comment: