Tuesday, February 1, 2022

I am 31, and I still write.

I have been through so much. I wish I could say things got better. I've decided to share some things I've written over the years. Some from paper but most from my phone; everything that I just need let out.

I eventually entered into a world of alcohol, drugs, more rape, more sexual assault, drug dealers, and more dangerous men. Let us get real, I've been dealing with dangerous men my whole life. I'm ready from here on out.

This is going to be random. They are going to be my ramblings. This is going to be out of sequence. But it will all be me. The before me, me now, the me I hope to one day become. Just winding around, because that's where I am now. I'm clawing my way out of my own swirling depths of chaotic despair.

No comments:

Post a Comment