Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Cops, Po Po, Pigs

So, tonight I decided to go out on the corner by my house and jokingly put my leg and thumb out just to see what any passersby would do. A cop just so happens to be the first car to go by. And what does he do? He decides to STOP in the lane, OBSTRUCTING traffic, get out of his car that is OBSTRUCTING traffic, and then come over to me threatening to give me a ticket for.... are you ready?...... OBSTRUCTING traffic. :P hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. What a DOUCHE. Anyway, so I'm obviously not taking this event seriously, so he has to go on and on thinking he has important things to say. He is annoyed with me for not thinking he is some sort of God and I am annoyed with him for existing, so we are not going to be friends, it is obvious. But it doesn't end here, another DOUCHE has to show up. Because you know, Lindon cops have nothing better to do with their "skills". They are now BOTH blocking the street, OBSTRUCTING more traffic flow. Two cops, one girl.... hmmmm. Also of importance is the fact that cars go 45-mph hour down our street when it is supposed to be a 25-mph zone and that he wasn't busy pulling over those cars he was busy OBSTRUCTING traffic and badgering me. So yes, the moral of this story is:

Cops are full of douchebaggery, and douchebags are bad for our vaginas.

Douchebaggery is not a friendly color on you my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment