Saturday, July 21, 2012

Cold

I've just had one of the most disgusting conversations of my life.

People accusing those in the theater of being cowards because no one tried to fight back.
People accusing those in the theater of being cowards because they didn't protect their loved ones.
People accusing US, victims of gun violence, of being cowards for not fighting back when a gun was in our face.

How dare anyone speak or write of these things.

I am shaking in fury.

Anyone that believes this should try having a loaded gun pointed right at them.
And to make matters worse, this loaded gun will be firing rounds.

Get real people.

These victims did all they could in the situation that was presented upon them.

I feel like I should weep for how cold many in this country have grown to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment