Monday, June 25, 2012

Alejandro Guadelupe Alcantar,

I hope you enjoy your 10-12 years in prison. (Harshest Sentence)

I gave my Victim Impact Statement. I was the only person to stand up and face him. Without his gun, he was nothing to me. I called him out, and it felt good. I may type up my statement at some point, to give y'all the full effect.

Although his girlfriend gave me a look of death while he eyed me like he would lunge and strangle the life right out of me, it was a good day.

Oh, and I will be there when he tries to come up for parole.

Hugs & Kisses.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad it went well yesterday, babs. Smile! You win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. id like to hear your statement. if you're willing to share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely put it up ASAP. :)

    ReplyDelete