Thursday, October 6, 2011

my life...

... and shit go hand-in-hand.

How is it that I am expected to keep my head up when things keep stomping down on me?
My job.
My "friends".
My living situations.
My dating life.
And now, my license is going to be taken away for a year.
I feel REALLY, REALLY shitty right now.
Like, what is the point?
I have no reason to be in Utah right now besides my family.
After court I think I'm going to pack up and leave.
The only thing is, when you are alone, you have no where to escape.
And without a license, I'm even more stuck.
I have not felt so completely stuck for a long time.

And this all leads me to wanting to drink. It's a vicious cycle.
For all of those who literally questions Liberals' political beliefs.
I just... can't comprehend that. We are never taking rights away. We are never putting someone in a spot that literally could destroy their spark called life.
It's Conservatives that take and take and control.
It's Conservatives that hate and judge and corrupt politics through religion.
I am so done right now.
I just need to go organize my room, cry, and then sleep.


When did being vindictive and hateful become acceptable??
When did this state get so far gone?
There is literally no hope for the state of Utah.

No comments:

Post a Comment