Monday, August 29, 2011

Wallah:

"The star-shaped morning glory is symbolic of a single day each year in which the Chinese lovers, Chien Niu and Chih Neu, are allowed to meet. According to Chinese lore, Chien Niu was a boy star who was entrusted to take care of water buffalo in the heavenly kingdom. A girl star named Chih Neu was put in charge of seamstress duties. They fell in love, and the romance caused them to neglect their duties. In anger, God forced the young lovers to be separated on both sides of the Silver River and allowed then to meet only once during the whole year...The morning glory is aptly named, as the flower blooms in the morning and dies by the afternoon."
It had begun.
It hurt a lot.
It was still hurting a lot.
It still hurt a lot. But it was done and beautiful. I guess I should say is beautiful. I feel pretty vain, I keep looking at myself in the mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment