Saturday, November 27, 2010

Days Go By...

What I have learned since my last post:

1. Apparently I can get shitfaced on 2 Mikes Hard Lemonades, 2 small shots of Vodka, and some sipping of a Cranberry Juice, Vodka mixed drink. Hmmmmm.... Anyone that knows me must see how fishy this is... 

2. So much sadness can fit in a shoe-box. And even after you stuff it full, there is leftover sadness.

3. My boyfriend really wants to marry me.

4: I am probably on a downward spiral to somewhere bad... I keep wanting to organize and clean. REALLY badly. So badly in fact that I help myself fall asleep by thinking of a room and imagining how I would organize it. It relaxes me....

5: My dad is sort of acting as if I don't exist... and it's not making me sad this time... well, anymore.

6: Mormons cannot handle bumper stickers. R.I.P. Pride sticker. I bought that with Trevorachu. ]:

No comments:

Post a Comment